Thursday, April 26, 2018

Neapol Day 3: Hiking Castello di Arienzo


Previous day was for Wojtek, this day was for me :) Before we arrived to Neapol, I checked thoroughly the best hiking routes for families and this was one of them. And it was a real blast! Pretty close to our stay, just enough demanding, completely stranded... The weather was amazing, I didn't expect such heat in April even in Italy. And the views were magnificent. See yourself.








I'm not going to lie - I know nothing about the castle we visited :) There was a table somewhere down the path but it was all in Italian so no help for me. But it really didn't matter. I was truly exhilirated by the surroundings and by the charm of the moment. Even the kids were way more better behaving than the previous day.










On our way back we made a stop in the shadow of a tree since Kamila decided to take a nap :)



But the day wasn't over. As always, after coming back to the house we needed to go check out the running routes around. I thought it might be difficult to find a better circle than the last year (see here). But I was wrong. It was equally charming if not even better! I guess you'll see more of the running photos in the next post, here is a teaser.







No comments:

Post a Comment