Monday, June 16, 2014

Discovering France and Switzerland in spring


My love turned into spring windstorm -
Into spring windstorm - my madness into storm -
Into storm - my ecstasy into dreamy thrill -
Into dreamy thrill - spring of May into roses. -
From windstorm my new love flows -
New love - from storm frenzy will explode -
Frenzy will explode - dream will bring up ecstasy,
Spring will rise from a rosy bath.

/Untitled, Maria Pawlikowska-Jasnorzewska/
translated by Julia Waszczuk

Spring is here! After a not so fierce winter we got to experience flowers and bird songs pretty early this year. I am happy at this time of year because it means that we are able to make more walks and trips, thus getting to know different places. So here are some of the photos we took this spring.

Saint Genis Pouilly


Pregnin:

Yvoire:



Chalex:


Ajon:

Saleve:

View on Geneva:

Lovettaz:


Lausanne:


No comments:

Post a Comment