Saturday, December 20, 2014

Autumn in my village


I have been walking a lot with my son, mostly around my house which is situated in such a nice neighbourhood. Just a stone's throw from my place there is a little river that gets pretty lively after rainfalls, there's a lovely footpath leading to a flock of sheep, there are many playgrounds and sports fields. It's nice to watch how the seasons change and alter the places I know like the back of my hand. It's less boring that way!







Sheep are my favourite, especially when they have young. Oh dear, it makes me scream: CUTE ALERT!






But it's not only animals that grab my heart. The omnipresent nature and mountains make me feel at ease with my life. I really love living here. There are pros and cons of being an expat but the mountains will always cover it all for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment