Sunday, February 8, 2015

Skiing in Avoriaz


Our last outing with CERN Ski Club took place in Avoriaz. We skied to a beautiful, blue sky with almost no clouds, in abundance of snow and in good moods. It's amazing how much progress we did thanks to these five days with instructors. I mean, I put my skis for the first time this year and now I am able to go down a red piste without problems.






We both got into skiing but I have to admit I miss hiking. I feel like going snowshoeing soon, to have a bit more contact with mountains. With the skis everything is fast, there's not that much time to take in the vastness of mountains. I guess ski touring would be sport for us but that's maybe for the future :)

(That's Dents du Midi on the left - our biggest trophy so far):


No comments:

Post a Comment